Saturday, March 10, 2007

What's in Your Wallet?

A couple of ATM card receipts, another for gas at the Shell station. One more for groceries at the grocery store near my house. That is simply what one might be able to see. In addition I carry a dose of hope and promise for the future; some forgiveness; a bit of tenderness that is well worn; a receipt for thankfullness that I trade back and forth with some of my friends and a business card for my own inspiration. There is a credit card and the ATM/checking card, a license and some what not kind of things. no photos of the wife and kids. no telephone numbers, no addresses of any kind. have to protect the loved ones as much as i can. can't be certain that my mostly docile clients will not have a fit of umbrage and rage. that would not do to have them stalking or harassing my family. paranoid...you bet your !@# i am.

No comments: