Sunday, March 04, 2007

~):

There are some things that words can't describe. Today was one of those days. Sunday school was hectic - we had 40 kids today. Seems that most of them have been cooped up indoors with the recent snow storm. That means that this was a free for all today. I usually leave exhausted. I had to drag myself out the door today...but then there is my old family stuff that we had to deal with. I have been talking about doing one thing or another. I have so desperately wanted to get something going financially so that I can stuff some cash away in the war chest. Lots of lookers, but getting people to cough up hard earned cash for an unknown quantity is more than a job...I am at the point right now where I think I need to have a marketing department. Or a publicist. Start printing and dropping prints off in various places. But again, that's work.

Why can't the money just fall into my lap? Grasshopper, one must....OK, I know that I have to pay my dues.

Then I have to think of a niche for the final product. Who do I want to sell these prints to? What kind of event or wedding photographer do I want to be? Maybe I have to think of this like a job instead of something else that I do. Report to work each morning about 5:00 a.m. and sell sell sell.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: