Monday, February 12, 2007

What Now

My sister's custom made order came in the mail over the weekend. I know that the judge wanted to get this off his desk as quickly as possible. In reality we have to make a decision about choosing to continue this or making the choice to settle back and wait for their next move. In reality this tail is still wagging the dog. Here are the new developments. My mother has a new CNA. Her name is the same as a Japanese electronics company that we have had conflict with because of security violations. Why are children named so capriciously by their parents?

My mother allegedly will be attending an adult daycare program a few afternoons per week. We first mentioned this to Ms POA a bit more than a year ago. About the same time that we first started the major conflict with my sister. Imagine my surprise to hear that it is the same center that CKL and I first toured while I was there. Imagine my surprise that we are all invited to come by and visit. Imagine that the director has been given information about all of us? I can only imagine what the specific details include. How does one spell freak C-O-N-T-R-O-L. If it is not here idea it has no merit or value. Of course, even though we have not been able to see my mother - musical charades and chairs - we are invited to visit with her on one of the undefined afternoons at said ADC. Would she actually be there if I were to fly down to Hotlanta?

No comments: