Sunday, February 25, 2007

Peaceful Easy Feeling

we finally got our big snow storm. actually more inches than i anticipated. i shoveled today. i sweated a bit and then i moved LR furniture. always a real good peace inducing activity for me. Call from my mom...i had to pretend to have a pleasant conversation with my sister. i am tired so going to bed shortly. go to flickr and check out some of my photos.

i need your help with the best possible candidates for cards and general art. i am going to sell them to pay for the attorney we need to hire. but i want to only have a few on hand at any given time and a quick way to print them and ship if needed. ideas generally welcome. would prefer something close to Minneapolis/St. Paul and would like to see some samples before I go all out.

No comments: