Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Snowfall

We all over slept here at this house this morning. It would not be unusual for my wife and daughter to sleep all day if the house were quiet enough. It was unusual for my son and for me. I am usually awake before dawn and the kid is just moments behind me. We managed to get them fed and into my wife's car and off to school. My son left his lunch on the table with breakfast. I decided this was a good day for me to have lunch with him. I rushed off to work; through the snow and frost. Seems we have again forgotten how to maneuver around when a bit of the fluffy stuff finds the ground. Maybe it is GLOBAL WARMING that is to blame. Minnesota is no longer the frigid ice box in the USA. More migration here from all those places because of our history of great welfare. Nah...I think it is just numbskulls driving trucks with poor traction and differential problems and the SUV drivers who think they are impervious to skidding, sliding and damage. I made it in to work.

Tomorrow is another busy court day. Hearing in the morning. Hearing in the afternoon and paperwork and such in between.

No comments: