Monday, February 26, 2007

Dismissed


Yesterday it snowed and snowed here. Today when my daughter left for school I told her to take the boots that we bought for her. She ran down to her room and grabbed the boots. She carried these boots out to the car and plopped herself down in the front seat.

Today when I picked up the kids from the friend's house and the after school program, neither had boots. No worries. I have a plan. I am just not 100 % sure that it will work. I think they should pay the co-pay and some salary reimbursement when they do dumb things like forgetting to put on their boots. I guess I can't really do that since my daughter has double coverage and no co-pays for her.

Anyway, this little girl gave me the same dismissive look when I tried to take her photograph this afternoon. I guess I should get used to it. The dismissive gestures and handsigns. I am just getting old I guess.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: