Thursday, February 22, 2007

SNAFU

the legal system sucks sometimes...i am caught in the middle of too much stuff right now. trials at work with chemically dependent parents who would gladly trade their kid for a hit of meth. continuing problems with my sister who thinks she is the Queen of the Universe. Seems she filed a motion to block any petition for guardianship for my mother. She based this on some hu ha crap that she falsely created during the last squall in December. I have had it up to here (see top of my thinning and graying head). of course, she does not know the meaning of the word tenacity. but she is certainly going to find out soon enough. sell some photos...sell some camera equipment. keep stuffing money into lawyer's pockets. send their children to private schools. deprive my family of my energy and time and patience. i know, it is my choice. but it is kind of a Sophie's Choice. Aaaarrrggghhh!

No comments: