Thursday, February 22, 2007

Thought I Was Done

the previous post was short. i thought that it would be enough of a cathartic experience for me to be able to be OK for the day. i was wrong and it was not nearly enough. just thinking about all the subterfuge and chicanery and such is enough for me to want more...more of what i cannot possibly have. each day is like another day of having my fingernails pulled direct from my fingers. a few more of the hairs on my head gray each day. some from worry...some simply from age. pray that wisdom could accompany those arriving with age.

this is not a fairy tale. there will be no magic happy ending unless we choose to fight the evil that lurks in the heart of this one vindictive and nefarious family member. the evil can spread and must be stopped. eradicated like vermin. we must be merciless.

you want to know more, you can contact me directly...you want to help, click on the Etsy art link and buy some photographs. I expect to increase the availability of additional items such as photo cards, accessories or to license photos from my flickr site for business cards, stock photography and personal use. I am cheap at the moment. Get in on the ground floor.

No comments: