Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Random Thoughts

Now we can watch our politicians squirm. Do they really want to help us or is this just another manipulation to get re-elected? I am not sure. We have so much to be thankful for here, yet we are such awful penny-pinching twits. I only want to pay for the services that I think are valuable. If it does not affect me, then it must not be necessary. Of course, since I have all the money I could ever imagine having, I do not really need any services, thus my taxes should be low. I will only support candidates that will make sure that my agenda is the only real thing that appears in the media that my friends, fellow directors and country club members endorse. Just a thought.

Mom never showed at the hospital for her son's brain surgery. She was too busy doing something else to make it to the hospital during the 13 or so hours he was having brain surgery. Maybe we should have gotten a two-fer one. Kind of makes me angry, especially since she was late getting to her supervised visit with the other seven children (two in Chicago with sick grandmother). Yes, she does have 1o children. No she is not taking care of any of them. Go figure! She is now angry with me.

Spoke to mom last week...she misses us. I suggested she tell Ms POA that she would like to come for a visit. I know that even if she remembers that this situation is not likely. But it is an idea that we need to explore. Still waiting to hear what the appeals court has to say about the case from hell. We just have to have faith that someone will want to see true justice served. Someone out there has to care enough about fairness and acknowledge that elder abuse is real. That twit tried to get me nailed with an abuse or neglect finding. That would have also resulted in the loss of my job. The risk was there but now seeing how corrupt the people are that she has hoodwinked, I should have been more worried. Taking bread from my children.


National Night Out. Too hot here. No block party for us. Gotta go.

No comments: