Sunday, January 21, 2007

A Sign of My Time


A Sign of My Time
Originally uploaded by unohuu.
here i am...amazingly the fortune cookie from lunch today said that i bring out the best in others. there were connections between my old and new friends that i was not aware of. people were suprised to see others there with me. i enjoyed having known that my neighbor and my ex-gf from college had dated. that my former roommate knew her from somewhere else. i saw friends that i have not seen for far too long. nice gathering friends...this was a good reminder of who am and who i am not. Thanks!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry I wasn't able to attend your 50th. Can't wait to hear about the old gf and the neighbor! Let's go out for b-day bashes soon! I need MMM's e-mail again, do you have it?