Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Talk

My world is filled with talkers. Everyone has something that everyone else needs to hear immediately. That means these talkers are constantly prattling on. When it is time for them to listen, they are still talking. Seldom a need for information as far as I can understand. I admit I could be more talkative. I could communicate my thoughts better. I could share those inner most (first ring maybe) feelings with others. I could but so many talkers and so few listeners make it easy to keep everything stuffed inside. I think that if some of the talkers would merely stop talking long enough the silence might get to the listeners. The deafening silence might beg for the gap to be filled with something else. What most likely will fill that silence though is the voice of one of the talkers who thought of something else that just couldn't wait.

No comments: