Friday, June 09, 2006

Hennepin Avenue Bridge


Hennepin Avenue Bridge
Originally uploaded by unohuu.
We had our last soccer practice on Wednesday evening. The kids played hard and it was quite warm here. Instead of rushing home I made a bee line for DT Minneapolis. The setting sun was racing me across the way to the west. I mananged to get this shot of the bridge that spans the Mississippi River in Minneapolis on Hennepin Avenue. I also grabbed a beautiful Medicine Lake Sunset just before I got home. It really got me thinking about what life might be like after the kids are gone. Will I have enough health to do what I like then? Will I have enough money to travel and live abroad for long periods of time? Who knows! That is still quite a few years from now. Time will answer these questions. In the mean while I can enjoy all the beautiful sunsets in my here and now - that is after the soccer and grass and yard work and stuff is done.

No comments: