Saturday, June 17, 2006

Soccer Mom


Soccer Mom
Originally uploaded by unohuu.
i have this beautiful photograph that i am really proud of. i am fearful of showing it though, because it is an image of woman who is not my partner. i live in a semi-Victorian society that preaches beauty all day long but punishes those who simply admire the beauty. there is no statement attached to the image. it screams sensuality to me. i do not know if it moves others as it does me. that is not really important. this is a personal image. i suppose it is somehow different than thinking about Halle Berry since i have virtually (interesting word choice) no chance of actually meeting her. so here is what i like about this image. the near anonymity - the gentle sweeping curve of her neck, the sunglasses, the casual hair....it is a gestalt kind of experience for me. those that know me will not find this too unusual. probably just another form of my PECULIAR nature.

No comments: