Friday, November 09, 2007

Yeah, I Am Talking to You!

Blah Blah Blah. You did this. Why didn't you do this? I am perfect, you are not! You screwed up my life. I don't like the way you did this thing. I am going to make a report. Why can't you be more like me?

Sound familiar? Does to me. This is what I hear all day long. People trying to put or to keep me inside the little box they have created for me. I resist, even if resistance is futile. I will continue to define myself. I will continue to allow others to define themselves. We need room to grow. Even plants get a new pot once in awhile. People paint the rooms in their homes; they upgrade or change furniture and get new cars. Why do we insist on trying to make others be the same as always while stressing our need to change? Imagine the freedom this could give us.

No comments: