Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Melissa on Stairs


Melissa on Stairs b and w, originally uploaded by Lukasia.

My wife "hired" me to take the 60th year photos for one of her co-workers. I asked for the details and she filled me in. No sooner than we get there she becomes the Art Director and boss. I think this is common for her - to be in charge and to assume that she knows it all. That makes it hard for me to "work" for her. Not likely to happen again. She was not there to assist me, but to give her unsolicited advice. Here is one of my rebel images. Not too bad, if I must say so myself.

Tonight as I try to finish the post processing, she is bugging me with details of her life. Complaints, needing to share, etc. You probably get the message. Of course, she has not followed up and looked at the video on the desktop; she has not done any of the things she thinks should be done. But she certainly is ready to let me know what she does not like; and why she does not like what she does not like. Maybe this is what being a middle-manager is all about. Frustration reigns.

No comments: