Saturday, November 24, 2007

Family

Visiting with family for the holiday. The two little girls are from a wedding I attended this summer. The soldier boy is an old old photo of my father. Those of you who personally know me will see an uncanny resemblance between me and the young man in this photo. Incredible resemblance. Sometimes you can't escape from family no matter how hard you want to...this is just reminder that even though that crazy lady in that other place is doing unquestionable things to me. That the old fat fart is still my sister. We are biologically linked. We have history that outweighs all the crap that has transpired over the last few years. But I can't just ignore what the dickens has allowed to transpire within her own family. I can't forget that she facilitated jailing my sister; that she was so ignorantly disrespectful to my father; that she has treated my mother like a total stranger. So I am stuck. Can she come home again? How much time for penance would be adequate? Should we forgive? Certainly not forget what happened! She is our own version of Hitler or Mussolini. She is our own family fascist. That in itself says it all. We can't forgive the fascists because they will do it again. There is only herself. Not a mother or father or family member. Just a self righteous pompous pitiful pflug. No resemblance...no coming home again.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: