Thursday, December 08, 2005

Karma

 
 Posted by Picasa
Just when you think you have the world in the palm of your hand and all figured out, you get tossed on your can. Remember the client who cursed and abused me for not giving in to her? Well I do! She called to apologize for her language and behavior last week. Needless to say, I was dumbstruck and almost forgot to accept her apology. That acceptance is a tough thing to do anyway, because I would have to look at her again with pure eyes. Not someone she had victimized or traumatized. A whole person who simply made a mistake. Imagine that. People make mistakes. Good thing they do or I would not have a job. Now that is a conundrum. Trafficking in other people's misery or misfortune, depending on whose perspective you might choose.

No comments: