Thursday, December 15, 2005

Best of the Best

 
It is the end of the year. Time for sentimentalists to start thinking about resolutions, what was/is the best of this and that. Categories, please!

Movie of the Year
Actress/Actor of the Year
Best This and Best That
Funniest
Sexiest
Smartest/Dumbest
Most Popular
I am sure that many other categories could be added here.

I am thinking this year, I will strive to be a better Human than I was last year. Kinder, gentler, more patient, more forgiving, more understanding and compassionate. I will be ahead of the curve when it comes time to look back on my year. Each day will provide me with new opportunities to be more positive _____________(You fill in the blank). And each day that I succeed will be good and each day that I fail will be another opportunity for me to try again the next moment. Thanks for looking! Posted by Picasa

No comments: