Monday, December 19, 2005

Daily Bread




Some days it is just hard to get moving. Today was one of those days. I feeled zapped of emotional and physical energy, which I know I will need to get through this day. I thought about playing hooky today and calling in to tell my supervisor I need a e-day. E= for Emotional Health day. Sometimes we are not physically ill, yet still need to take care of ourselves. That is today, except I have too much to do. I know there is a price for failing to hear what my body is telling me. I preach this to my wife regularly. She doesn't listen to me either. So the bread is a symbol for life. It is only part of what we need in order to have the kind of lives that we each envision for ourselves. Bread, water, wine, art, family, friends, love, patience, kindness, security, passion. That is my partial list. What's in your e-wallet today? Posted by Picasa

No comments: