Monday, September 22, 2014

Symbolina

Sometimes in your life you will think you are done with something.  But you should remember that evil does exist in the world and when we rest for a moment, when we simply choose to move on, that evil conspires to make us miserable.  Just such a moment recently occurred in my life.  Just when I thought we had successfully negotiated the death of my parents, my sister deep charges another missive.  I have to assume that she hoped to catch some of us off balance with her wacky and inappropriate request. The gist is she is claiming that she has paid the mortgage and expenses and wants to sell the house now.  No discussion amongst the siblings; just her decision.  Since she is in charge she is giving us only few days to claim what we want from the house by 9/27; just a bit more than a week.  I don't trust her and I think she has ulterior motives.  That is all.

No comments: