Monday, July 11, 2011

something or the other

Mottled Pattern
Originally uploaded by lucienphoto 
I am surrounded by unending conflict. I have it at home, in my community, and at my job. Everyone wants to blame someone else. My casework is exploding at my job because everybody needs to have it their way.

There does not appear to be an "us" in the midst of everyone looking after his/her own self interests. My wife is cancelling our vacation because she is feeling overwhelmed and is in conflict with someone close to us..No discussion, simply stating that she is cancelling the trip.  I am determined not to interfere. I have expressed my opinion (which is not in agreement with her) but I will not interfere.

She is planning to take off for the weekend because she is all stressed out. She isn't asking for help; just waiting until she "feels" overwhelmed and "abandoning ship" for a couple of days. Oh well, I think I (we) will be OK.

State of MN is in shutdown mode because the Governor and the Legislature can't reach agreement. More of the same. I think it could be pulled off if we all started caring for each other. Take that!

1 comment:

mary ann said...

amen to that...