Sunday, December 09, 2007

Studio Family Session

this was the first family session I have had this year. We had some fun, with the two of us rolling around on the floor. This first photograph was an "accident as I had left the Fuji S3 in b/w mode. I liked what I saw though a decided to keep it. His father, step-mom and grandmother were there with him as well. But nothing beats the pure joy of shooting with a free thinking child.
We jumped and kicked our way into some pleasant and fun poses. Here he was able to just lie down on the seamless and talk with me, while I asked him questions about sports teams. He likes the Vikings and his favorite NBA player is Yao Ming. His dad likes da Bears, though so I guess Sundays are tough going at his house.

Last but not least, to wrap it all up before the rest of the family came in. We just got to be a kid thing. He started by taking some quick images of his dad.

Just as I was about to leave, I got a phone call from one of my oldest college friends. We had a great chat about family and connections. Photos help bring all that together for me.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: