Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Draggin' the Line

Revelation - I work with people who have limitations. At times they also have personality disorders and they are not aware that their behaviors are obnoxious. Let me repeat this. Some of the clients have problems that are severe enough that they are not aware that they have problems. Scary thought. I have been on the verge of tears. I am at an all-time low of job satisfaction. I do not feel there is much protection in CP as I am writing this. Another system that is self-sustaining and monitoring. Too many mandates and too few people to accomplish this cycle-breaking work. At least I can be at peace while I watch the cruise liner sink. If we do not protect the children now, will they care for us when we are in need of protection? Good question!

No comments: