Saturday, May 26, 2007

Yesterday

I sent my sister's attorney a list of what we want. Actually it is only my sister and I. My brother is wrapped up in his own stuff right now, even though he too swore that we would not stop until my mother was free from the tyranny of Ms POA and her band of lying henchwomen. I think it odd that so many of the co-conspirators are Ms POA's lackeys. What has she promised them? A cut of the estate after they force my mother to rush headlong into an earlier than necessary death? What could cause the very social worker entrusted to PROTECTING my mother to turn a deaf ear on the misery she ignores? What evil lurks in the deformed and dimunitive heart of that woman? Was her mother a Lizzy-Borden-like character that heaped merciless beatings upon her? Was she mistreated at some time by some elder school teacher? Could she have been ignored by someone with my mother's name or manner of speech?

The list is simple...keep her paws off the mother and allow us fair access. Give up the POA for now and allow a state-appointed GAL to handle this. Apologize to my sister and my father. I do not need or want an apology from the tyranny because there is no longer any need to trust. This most recent behavior is an indication that her soul is already lost and I have no desire to try to confer with her other than freeing our mother. how much money is worth defamation; slander; lies and gross misconduct? What price one's dignity? One can always earn more money. One can always have more of something less tangible than fame. One can never have more blood relatives than one has. The betrayal of family is not forgiveable for me right now. I do not know what it would take for me to find that forgiveness in my heart. It still hurts to think that she allowed my sister to be jailed and to remain jailed - see how powerful and connected she is. She can't remember that MLK and Carmichael and many others gladly took jail time as a challenge to those who would deny our fathers and mothers the same freedoms as they took so cavalierly for granted. The sin of forgotten history.

No comments: