Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Simple Phone Call

my other family is in turmoil and crisis. we are floundering around trying to make sense of a situation that refuses to yield to the archives of regular stuff. my mother left here with m sister yesterday. my sister alleged she would come by the house with my mother for dinner. she never showed. my mother had no spare clothes with her or her medications. my sister lied to me. the shock of all this has left me disillusioned and overwhelmed with strange emotions. emotions that are so raw and so pervasive that i find myself fighting my most basal instinct - revenge.

lo and behold...my mother is reappeared in Atlanta. we have not heard from my sister prior to my call there recently tonight. i have also tried to have my sister listen to genuine concern about herself and my mother. she only wants to hear that she is being victimized and persecuted. a simple phone call would have been appreciated.

My sister has declared that she was advised by the local law enforcement not to come to my home. of course, she is the person (speculation) who called the ADC and told them that the Sgt. was coming to pickup my mother. I spoke directly with this Sgt. who actually listened to what I had to say. He verified that he had specifically told the ADC that he would not be coming.

This is too painful now for me to think about.

No comments: