Monday, August 21, 2006

Blue C


Blue C
Originally uploaded by unohuu.
accidental tourist. free associations within the daily grind. harry connick, jr. is singing to me right now as i type. i was listening to sonya kitchell, kt tunstall, huey lewis and the news before this. my wife took the dog for a walk after she made salmon for dinner. she did not have time to eat because she triple booked herself again. come by me, baby. come talk to me, baby!

have new cards for photo business. cool looking...eventually i hope to have them available as an online card too. Vista Prints free card offer. now their foot is in my door. hope i don't have trouble getting rid of them. maybe glossy next go round. free 250 cards for the cost of s/h.

photo assignment ... accidentally found letters. this was an image i made with the big F4s. i developed the film myself ... that was fun. each camera seems to draw me to a different kind of subject. sad little serenade. i do not know how i came to like harry connick, jr. probably one of the women in my life. brash and cool in his own way. some verve like Sinatra, but still cool like the Miles Davis or Ornette Coleman. anyway he is fun to listen to and he has a wonderful band backing him.

sipping green tea with peach white cranberry juice. it gives it a nice herbal-like taste. should market it. too many irons in the fire already. business is booming. there is a lot of behind-the-scenes work that goes along with a PT business. seems like this is a good time to look for a laptop. tired tonight.

oh, all else is well.

No comments: