Thursday, August 10, 2006

4 Things

something interesting that i will share with you all. the world really is connected by X degrees of separation. some of us are closer to 6 degrees than others. some perhaps much closer and some not so close.

here is an entry by my ex
http://kitchenlogic.diaryland.com/

i think it is a good idea.

Four jobs I have had in my life:
probation officer
divorce mediator
child protection social worker
bicycle delivery for pharmacist

Four movies I would watch over and over :
Shawshank Redemption
Red
Back to the Future
Chocolat

Four places you have lived:
Memphis, TN
Mankato, MN
Evanston, IL
Minneapolis, MN

Four TV shows you love to watch:
Stargate SG-1
Stargate - Atlantis
ER
Any CSI show

Four places you have been on vacation:
Greece
Gautemala
Spain
Bahamas

Four of my favorite foods:
Grilled Salmon
Greek Salad
Chicken Salad
Cheesecake

Four songs that remind me of summer
Little Deuce Coup (Beach Boys)
17 (Janis Ian)
Summer (George Winston)
You've Got a Friend (Carole King)

Four places I would rather be right now:
New Mexico
Iceland
Greece
Ghana

Four readers of this journal who should do their own meme:
I am not sure I have any readers.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Of course you have readers. I'm a faithful reader and I'm sure KL can't keep away either. ~deb