Friday, March 24, 2006

Alabaster Box

we are out again. seems that i can do no right. my actions and behavior are always suspect. no explanation or discussion required. guilty as charged. we only look at my part in this debacle. it is emotionally draining. kind of like the current presidential administration. always looking for the "half-empty" glass. i recall telling someone last week that instead of looking at the quantity in the glass i am simply trying to be grateful that i have a glass and that no one is trying to destroy it or take it away from me. optimism at its best. i have my frustrating moments...right now i can't sleep and i am up writing this at 1:30 a.m. i know i have work tomorrow, but a bit of anxiety and stress is all it takes to push me over the insomniac edge. i have music as my companion.

No comments: