Sunday, May 20, 2012

The Shot


3/4 Shot, originally uploaded by lucienphoto.

Sometimes in the course of just doing what I do all day long, I find a wall or a location that I think would be ideal for a photography session. I took someone to a therapy office on Monday May 7, 2012 and happened to see this corrugated rusty steel wall. It is attached to a tattoo parlor. I stopped by there later during the day and asked permission to use the wall for a background. Resounding yes was the answer. I put an immediate casting request with some of the model talent that I work with and got a quick hit. Jamie Dawn was someone I had wanted to book again with any way.

Mid day session with a fill flash and diffuser/reflector. She was a sport while I tested the fill flash and setup the diffuser.

No comments: