Saturday, August 01, 2009

Walk About



My daughter was sleeping. My wife and son had left for Vikings training camp in Mankato. My studio partner asked to borrow a lens for a wedding she is shooting today. I dropped off the lens and started meandering. Something I have not done in considerable time. The studio is in St. Paul near the Farmer's Market. On my way in I saw these beautiful flowers. I stopped and clicked off a quick burst on my camera. Someone noticed me there and stopped to talk with me. I think I found the interruption somewhat annoying, but I tried to be gracious. That is not always easy for me during a meander. I dropped off the lenses and started on my way home. I stopped by the little shop that sells second store furnishings. Thinking about a new clothing rack for the studio. Something a bit more steady that what we currently have. The rep noticed me and asked if I had seen what I was looking for. I mentioned photography and he immediately let me know they have autopoles. Just what we need. Stick that in my memory for the next time I have a few extra dollars.


Next stop Theodore Wirth. But before I get there I see the sunflowers in the community garden. Click, click. Beautiful light again here. Too breezy though.

No comments: