Thursday, March 27, 2008

You Gotta Have Faith


Christina, originally uploaded by lucienphoto.



I really enjoyed working with this subject. We talked about things other than photography. She had depth and a serious side to her. She is a 3-D being. Here is just one of the many images we were able to capture of her. More to follow.

Wouldn't it be great if everybody you have incidental contact with were so pleasant? How many opportunities do we miss within our own family? Sets of friends? Are we as define and genuine as we could be? Might we have less strife? And pain? I guess I have to ask the person who knows all - My sister who has POA.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Dieta, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://dieta-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.