Monday, September 17, 2007

That Shows Where I Rank

The gallery opening was a success. I had a wonderful time meeting the guys from the group. We had some time to joke and laugh and get to know each other. Then the throngs of people flooded our intimate little space and started talking about the photos. 11 artists; more than 70 photos; 4 countries; 3 continents; 6 states represented. Prints look so much better hanging on the wall than spread out across a flat screen. These photos were awesome. There were rich blacks and starchy whites; brilliant color and beautiful pastels. You had to be there. But she wasn't. She was here practicing for her performance....I made it back in time to attend. Are my pictures done yet!? Impatience reigns. I have been busy. That Shows Where I Rank. I guess it does!

No comments: