Monday, November 28, 2005

November rain

I am having a bit of trouble preparing myself to go back to my office this morning. It is the Monday after Thanksgiving. I have been away since Tuesday and I know I have 40 voice messages and a plethora of e-mail that will need my immediate attention. I left a couple of tasks unfinished on Tuesday as well. Guess I will just have to bite the bullet and go. After all I am quite accustomed to being swamped at this job. The needs of the families that I work with are endless. Bus cards, UAs, visitation money, encouragement, reproach (guess that is actually my need, not theirs) and you name it. But most important is to contact the SWr at the RTC to find out if the family is visiting with this kid so that we can decide when, how, we close our CP case. Gotta run...more later. Posted by Picasa

No comments: