Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Does she know?

This is an example of the by-product of my work. This darling beautiful child came to our office from her foster home for a visit with her mother. Unfortunately, her mother, never arrived. I took the photographs anyway. Perhaps her mother will come next week, not being aware that the TPR is completed and merely awaits the judge's signature and the paper work to be filed. We get comfort from spending time with the innocent. These children have done nothing wrong, yet lose their families and parents anyway. Maybe this will help me stay focused enough to remember how very important my position is. I hope anyone who reads this will remember how important children are in our lives; in our society; for our collective and individual futures. Her social worker told me that she never smiles. Do you think she might already understand some of the signs written on the path in front of her? I hope not. Each child should have the anticipation of unstoppable growth and unlimited value. Thanks! Posted by Picasa

No comments: